Package Includes: 1x StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste
StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste
$22.95 – $70.95
StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste is a powerful antibacterial, anti-tartar, and breath-freshening toothpaste that can kill bacteria, eliminate bad breath, remove plaque and tartar, heal gingivitis and periodontitis, relieve toothache, prevent tooth decay, restore enamel and stimulate the formation of restorative dentin.
We’re so proud of the wonderful photos our customers have taken while on vacation and using StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste.
Key facts about StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste
- Oral diseases can be prevented, but they are a major health burden for many countries, causing pain and discomfort, and sometimes even death.
- Almost 3.5 billion people worldwide are affected by oral diseases such as cavities, periodontal disease, and tooth loss.
- The Global Burden of Disease 2019 report states that untreated dental caries (caries) on permanent teeth is the most common health burden.
- The cost of treating dental disease is often beyond the reach of people with healthcare needs that are met by UHC.
- People with health care needs that are met by UHC often cannot afford the cost of treating dental disease.
- There are a number of factors that can cause oral disease, including sugar use, tobacco use and alcohol consumption. This is because these behaviors are also associated with more common noncommunicable diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
Our mouths are home to many types of bacteria and microorganisms that can multiply in the spaces between our teeth and cause oral health problems. Some of these issues include bad breath, mouth ulcers, yellow teeth, tooth decay, tartar buildup, inflamed gums, bleeding gums, sensitive teeth, brittle or partially missing teeth, swollen gums, toothache, loose teeth, tooth loss, and even oral cancer.
The Stages of Periodontal Disease
You’ll get bad breath, gingivitis, and other problems if this condition isn’t treated early. At this point, bacteria eat away at your gums, making them prone to bleeding, pain, redness, and other problems. If these problems aren’t solved in time, your oral problems will become more serious, and you will suffer from periodontal disease, plaque, tartar, loose teeth, toothache, and other problems. The development of tooth decay is due to the damage to the enamel by germs that can gradually spread to the dentin and even the pulp. This can lead to bad breath, toothache, brittle teeth, and tooth loss. When tooth decay occurs, a chain reaction occurs in which the normal teeth are eroded as the germs spread to the surrounding teeth.
How does StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste work?
Baking soda can be used as toothpaste for some patients with oral fungal infections, especially candidiasis. Baking soda toothpaste can reduce the proliferation of fungi and cure the oral white sticky fungal disease. At the same time, it changes the pH value in the oral cavity and increases the number of pH values. This avoids an acidic environment around the teeth and prevents caries or slows down the development of caries.
Galla japonica has been shown to inhibit the remaining anaerobic bacteria in the root canal, significantly inhibit Enterococcus faecalis and its adhesion ability, inhibit the activity of Candida albicans early biofilm and block dentinal tubules.
Citrus Junos extract can refresh the breath and promote the peristalsis of the digestive system and urinary tract. It can also stimulate stomach digestion and help you lose weight.
Triphala helps soothe torn capillaries due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. It is therefore ideal for relieving bleeding gums and tooth sensitivity.
Propolis protects the teeth against bacterial and fungal attacks and contains bioactive flavonoids that can stimulate the formation of reparative dentin and relieve inflammation of the pulp. It can help to regenerate teeth.
Menthol is often used to treat pain. It can also prevent the growth of bacteria, inhibit inflammation, relax muscles, and relieve toothache and tooth sensitivity.
StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste is the first-ever American Dental Association-approved, dentist-recommended teeth whitening formula that can help solve all of your oral problems, including tartar, bad breath, mouth ulcers, caries, bleeding gums, tooth sensitivity, gingivitis, loose teeth, periodontitis, swollen gums, and tooth damage. It’s made from 100% natural herbs and contains no side effects at all. StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste is suitable for everyone, including children and the elderly.
What can StainOff TeethWhitening Mousse Toothpaste do for you?
- Whiter Teeth: offers a quick and easy way to whiten your teeth in as little as one week. It removes plaque, tartar, and germs from your teeth, which can make them discolored or yellow.
- Eliminates bad breath: can help you remove germs that cause bad breath, tartar, tonsil stones, tooth decay, and other maladies. It freshens your breath with an added menthol boost.
- Relieves and prevents mouth ulcers: can help kill the bacteria that cause mouth ulcers and promote faster healing of mouth ulcers.
- Prevents tooth decay: can help kill bacteria in the root and alveolar canals, aiding in the regeneration of dentin and repairing tooth decay. In cases of necrotic caries, it can stimulate gum tissue to form new tooth germs and promote tooth growth.
- Removes Tartar: Plaque is calcified deposits that cause the gums to become inflamed and can lead to bone loss, loose teeth, tooth sensitivity, etc. StainOff can eliminate plaque and remove stubborn tartar so that your teeth become white and healthy again.
- Stimulates the regrowth of lost teeth: The product is rich in bio-active components that help produce new cells and healthy tissue, which can eventually lead to the formation of new tooth germs and the growth of new teeth. It is an effective option for those who have lost their teeth due to accidents or tooth loss from necrosis.
THESE WERE OUR RESULTS – SAY GOODBYE TO OUR ORAL PROBLEMS: