Package Includes: 1x Professional Nail Clipper
Professional Nail Clipper
$17.95 – $25.95
- Sleek exterior and exquisite craftsmanship catch your attention at first sight.
- Reduces Pain: Use this nail clipper with ease and efficiency to quickly reduce nail pain by getting to the source of the pain.
- Extended Size & Easy to Use – A larger size, plus a comfortable non-slip grip, allows for effortless and easy usage. The curved blade’s edge creates the best fit along with the shape of nails, you can precisely trim your fingernails and toenails.
- Razor-Sharp Blades – Through repeated sharpening and polishing procedures, the blade edges of the nail clipper are perfectly aligned against each other, with no gaps in between. Nails are sleek and smooth after clipping, with no more tearing or jagged nails, thanks to the remarkably sharp blades.
- Durable & Fracture-Resistant – The nail clippers are made using high-density steel, and definitely not any of the cheap low-quality materials you may find elsewhere.
- Outstanding Quality – Forget about the low-grade, poorly-manufactured nail clippers, and try out our product instead! We’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed. Now, it’s time to say goodbye to low-quality nail clippers.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel, durable enough for your daily use.
- The handle is made of plastic material, which is skin-friendly, flexible and comfortable to hold.
- Professional Cuticle Nippers for Nail Art/Manicure/Pedicure
- Will not pull or tear when trimming cuticles and cuticles
- Push back cuticle and trim dead skin and dandruff
- They can cut through the toughest nails with minimal effort.
- With non-slip handle and shock-absorbing spring, it is more comfortable and safe.
- Elegant and perfect craftsmanship brings you a better daily appliance
- Ideal for trimming cuticles and toenails
- Perfect for use at home as well as Spas/Salons
This product is very sharp. Please, keep out of reach of children.
Prevents problems such as Paronychia
Foot problems can cause painful infections. Fixing these problems before they get worse is the best option!