Package Includes: 1/2/4/10PCS x MagneticTherapy MensSlimming Leather Bracelet
MagneticTherapy MensSlimming Leather Bracelet
$20.95 – $80.95
Before we introduce our product, let’s look at our happy customers.
DO YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE GAIN WEIGHT UNINTENTIONALLY?
- Unintentional weight gain occurs when you put on weight without increasing your consumption of food or liquid and without decreasing your activity. Unintentional weight gain can be periodic, continuous, or rapid. Periodic unintentional weight gain includes regular fluctuations in weight. Rapid unintentional weight gain may be due to medication side effects.
- Depending on the cause, symptoms of unintentional weight gain can differ from person to person. Symptoms associated with this type of weight gain may include abdominal discomfort or pain and bloating.
MAGNETIC THERAPY- KEY SOLUTION FOR LOSING WEIGHT
- Magnetic field therapy uses different kinds of magnets on the body to help boost your overall health. It may also help treat certain conditions. There are several types, including Static magnetic field therapy, electromagnetic therapy, and Magnetic therapy with acupuncture. Researchers have shown that a mild magnetic field can cause the smallest blood vessels in the body to dilate or constrict, thus increasing the blood flow and suppressing inflammation, a critical factor in the healing process.
WHAT IS LYMPH?
- is the fluid that flows through the lymphatic system, a system composed of lymph vessels (channels) and intervening lymph nodes whose function, as the venous system, is to return fluid from the tissues to the central circulation.
HOW LYMPHATIC SYSTEM WORKS?
- The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste, and other unwanted materials. The primary function of the lymphatic system is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout the body, according to the journal Lymphatic Research Biology.
- The lymphatic system primarily consists of lymphatic vessels, which are similar to the veins and capillaries of the circulatory system. The vessels are connected to lymph nodes, where the lymph is filtered. The tonsils, adenoids, spleen and thymus are all part of the lymphatic system.
STUDIES UNCOVER THE INFRARED THERAPY APPROACH TO LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
Researchers from the Medical College of Wisconsin investigated the effect of infrared therapy on the lymphatic system where 5 trials were reviewed on light therapy’s benefit on lymph, which ultimately concluded that there was strong evidence for infrared light therapy treatments’ effectiveness in the management of lymphatic issues.
A total of 32 patients affected by lymphedema in stages II and III were treated. After therapy, a significant decrease in limb circumference measurements was noted, and an improvement in quality of life was registered. Laboratory examination showed the treatment decreased the deposition of fluid, fat, hyaluronan, and protein, improving the swelling condition. The researchers believe FIR treatment could be considered as both an alternative monotherapy and a useful adjunctive to conservative or surgical lymphedema procedures.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF MAGNETICTHERAPY MENS SLIMMING LEATHER BRACELET:
- Promotes healthier blood circulation
- Helps to remove fats
- Helps body detoxification
- Helps eliminate toxic metals
- Reduces lactic acids and free fatty acids
- Promotes balance, clarity, and manifestation
- Reduces stress and anxiety and weight loss
- Eliminates swelling in your body
- A great natural solution for lymphatic drainage
- Reduces adipose tissues
There are no reviews yet.