IRON GYM TOTAL UPPER BODY WORKOUT BAR
- Turns any doorway into a personal gym; installs in seconds. Fits up to 35.4 inch wide door frames
- Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches, and more. Fits up to 35.4 inch wide door frames
- Three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral. Foam grips
- Uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there are no screws and no damage to door.
- The door way needs to be 24 – 32 inches wide to accommodate the bar
Iron Body Workout Bar
The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar is a multi-function strength training device that promises to sculpt your upper body through pull ups, chin ups, and abdominal work. And that’s just while this versatile pull up bar is hanging high on your doorframe. Move the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar to the ground and you can use it to perform dips to work your triceps, pushups to work your biceps and chest, and sit ups to hit your abs.
Iron Gym has made one of the most popular pull up bars on the market, and with good reason. It’s designed to be used and abused while providing excellent, bodyweight-only exercises. The Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar is very strong and durable. But the best part is that it can be moved around without permanently fastening it to anything.
- Strengthen your back, biceps, and other upper body muscles in the comfort of your living room or dorm with the Iron Gym workout bar. Designed to fit conveniently in most doorway frames or sit on the floor for pushups, dips, and sit-ups, the Iron Gym is an ideal choice for people who want to get fit without buying expensive, space-intensive weight sets. When installed in the doorway, the device lets you perform pull-ups and chin-ups, with three grip positions–narrow, neutral, and wide–for working the inner and outer back. Once you’re done with your back workout, you can quickly move the Iron Gym to the floor, where you can perform pushups while facing down, tricep dips while facing the other way, or sit-ups using the Iron Gym for foot stability.