Package Includes: 1/2/3 x Ginger LymphaticDrainage EssentialOil
Ginger LymphaticDrainage EssentialOil
$17.95 – $35.95
Before we introduce our product, let’s look at our happy customers
“OMG, this is the very best ginger oil I’ve ever tried. It is super high-quality and very warming on the skin. I increased blood flow. I have also found this to be very useful. Rub a couple drops right along the outer edge of your leg up to the lower back. It is AMAZING for this and VERY EFFECTIVE!!! I love how fresh and pure this product is. Also, there are no other weird ingredients or harmful preservatives. ”
–Maxpein Wilson—Tampa, Florida
Main Ingredient of Ginger LymphaticDrainage EssentialOil:
- Ginger: is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and is known to be effective in breaking down and reducing the build-up of toxins in the lymph nodes that would otherwise lead to swelling. Ginger is an effective general pain reliever. Similar to when you consume hot pepper, initially you experience a slight burn when eating ginger. That is because the gingerol acts directly on vanilloid receptors located on sensory nerve endings. It affects the pain pathways while at the same time reducing the inflammation which causes the pain. Studies have found that ginger is effective in soothing menstrual cramps in women. The root also relieves sore joints and muscles and osteoarthritic pain.
- Jojoba Oil: is non-allergenic, meaning it can be used on all types of skin—even sensitive skin. It is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry helping in weight loss, improvement of liver functions.
Let’s discuss what is Lymphatic Tissue and Lymph Drainage…
- Lymphatic Tissue are organized structures that support immune responses. It maintains fluid levels in our body tissues by removing all fluids that leak out of our blood vessels. The lymphatic system is important for the optimal functioning of our general and specific immune responses. Getting the lymphatic system healthy and functional can help it better remove the toxic sources of aches, pains, fatty deposits, and cellulite.
- Lymph Drainage: relieves swelling that happens when medical treatment or illness blocks your lymphatic system. Lymphatic drainage massage involves gently manipulating specific areas of your body to help lymph move to an area with working lymph vessels.
How Ginger LymphaticDrainage EssentialOil help people with lymphedema?
- It is Known to be a natural diuretic, this spice can help treat swollen feet by diluting sodium, a major contributing factor behind swelling. Naturally reduces extra inches on waist with an exquisite blend of slimming oil targeting stubborn belly fat. Apply and massage to promote fat burning, help slimming and sculpting, shaping the perfect curve. Tighten the skin, help promote metabolism, accelerate fat burning, and shape a beautiful body curve.
Here are the unique features of Ginger LymphaticDrainage EssentialOil:
- Used for moisturizing, tightening, skin care
- Improve lymphatic flow, dispel coldness, soothe discomfort and activate blood circulation.
- Helps reduce arthritis, rheumatic pain, muscle bruises and sprains.
- Reduces swollen glands after surgery or injury and inflammation.
- Suitable for body massage, is detected by professional bodies, it is safe and effective.
How to use:
- Apply the product on the body part or in the fatty parts
- Allow it to be absorbed. Massage oil 1-2 timrs daily for lymphatic drainage.
- Apply after a warm bath is recommended.
There are no reviews yet.