Package Includes: 1x 4D Hair-Like EyeBrows Waterproof Tattoo
4D Hair-Like EyeBrows Waterproof Tattoo
$10.95 – $35.95
Discover the 4D Hair-Like EyeBrows Waterproof Tattoo. 4D Eyebrows are the perfect natural alternative to permanent makeup!
The 4D Hair-Like EyeBrows Waterproof Tattoo is committed to the manufacturing of the beauty industry, insisting on bringing high-quality products that make you more satisfied. The product eyebrow tattoo stickers have brought hope and beauty to many women who do not have eyebrows. We will continue to focus on quality and always collect data, producing better products with our hearts.
Check out our happy customers now!
How do 4D Hair-Like EyeBrows Waterproof Tattoo work?
4D Hair-Like EyeBrows Waterproof Tattoo are the best solution for people who have thin eyebrows or no eyebrows at all. They are easy to use, and you can completely forget about them! They are waterproof and are fine in the shower and the swimming pool. Unlike other brands, which come in a variety of sizes, you can only use a few of them.
Benefits of having our 4D Hair-Like EyeBrows Waterproof Tattoo:
- They are all the same size, which is the best size for everyone. You’ll be able to use all of the pairs. Unlike other brands, which come in a variety of sizes, you can only use a few of them.
- They are waterproof and are fine in the shower and the swimming pool.
- The tattoo is non-toxic and will not cause any harm to your skin.
- Can wear for 1-3 days
- The shin is gone once it is completely dry.
How to apply?
- Items to be prepared before use: clean water, scissors, paper towels, or wipes
- Cut out the appropriate eyebrow shape.
- Tear off the transparent film on the surface of the eyebrow patch.
- The front of the sticker is facing the original eyebrows, covering the original eyebrows, and the back is also printed with the same pattern so that a good position can be found in front of the mirror.
- Apply wet wipes evenly to the back of the stickers to wet them, and then slowly peel the paper away after about 15 seconds.
How to remove it?
- Just use makeup remover or rubbing alcohol with cotton.
- Gently rub the cotton on the tattoo until it is all gone.
Other happy and satisfied customers: